Join Our Team!
Why work @ TD Place?
Because it’s amazing!
Imagine being surrounded by thousands and thousands of sports fans and concert goers who are ready to have fun. We put on the biggest stadium events in town and if you thrive in an exciting high-energy atmosphere then this is the place for you!
As the only venue in Ottawa/Gatineau that’s home to three sports teams, stadium concerts and arena shows, employees of TD Place roll-out sensational events night after night. Through teamwork, enthusiasm and strong customer service we are Ottawa’s ultimate “work” experience.
Our work environment
TD Place is:
- Ottawa’s downtown sports and entertainment venue located in the city’s newest urban lifestyle district, Lansdowne.
- A world class stadium/arena complex with updated technology for employees and fans.
- A creative work environment that rewards new and innovative ideas.
- A place with flexible hours to work around your busy schedule.
- Located by “Shops @ Lansdowne” (restaurants, shopping, movies, farmers market).
- Attracts talent from around the world.
- Easily accessible by walking, public transit and cycling paths.
Our work environment
- Are passionate and excited about people, sports and concerts.
- Are committed to providing an awesome customer experience by making our guests feel like welcome friends.
- Have a “work hard/play hard” team mentality.
Our Company Values
- Teamwork-“one team one vision”
- Integrity- “doing the right thing when no one is looking”
- Passion- “strive to achieve organizational excellence”
- Innovation-“go beyond the status quo”
- Make our community a better place in which to live.
- Build strong relationships with guests and other employees.
- Create a “Best in Class” experience for visitors of all ages.
- Attract and build high quality teams.
- Attract, retain and motivate talented employees.
What Opportunities are there @ TD Place?
In addition to playing an exciting and unique role in making our venue a “go-to” destination in Ottawa/Gatineau, fulltime employees can expect:
- Competitive health and dental benefits
- A Goodlife Fitness Club membership
- Discounted tickets (some games)
- Savings on merchandise prices
- Preferred pricing with some corporate partners
- Staff events
If you are looking to expand your work experience while earning extra cash, our part-time positions provide the perfect opportunity. Part-time employees can expect:
- Flexible work hours
- Shifts during games and/or events on evenings and weekends
- Competitive hourly rates
- Price savings on merchandise
- Exclusive customer service training
Students and Volunteers
We are always looking for individuals who are interested in volunteering their time or students who are looking to complete hours towards an internship or co-op placement for their studies. If you are interested, please e-mail [email protected] for more information.
Don’t see a position that you are looking for? Send your resume to [email protected] and we will store your resume for 6 months. Should your qualification match our requirements, we will be sure to connect with you.