Gatineau Olympiques vs Ottawa 67’s
DateDecember 17, 2017 @ 3:00 PM
- December 17, 2017 @ 3:00 PM
LocationThe Arena at TD Place
The Ottawa 67’s and the Canadian Hockey League today announced the 67’s will host an outdoor regular season game against the Gatineau Olympiques in The Stadium at TD Place on December 17th at 3 p.m. Canadian Hockey League Vice President Gilles Courteau made the announcement in the stadium accompanied by representatives from the 67’s, the Olympiques and the City of Ottawa.
A few fan friendly reminders regarding this weekend’s game:
Guide to getting around town during the Outdoor Game Weekend: CLICK HERE
Gates open at 5:00 PM
Free public transportation is in place with your game ticket purchase to and from Lansdowne Park. For detailed information please visit:
Park & Shuttle
Starting at 11:00, service will run from both Carleton University (P-18 Parkade) and from City Hall off of Lisgar. It will be continuous service through the Shuttle Loop at Lansdowne, servicing guests with standard as well as accessible buses. Service will run until guests are clear.
Guests will be able to ride the buses for free. Carleton is free parking on the Level 3 of P-18 Parkade, and City Hall is validating parking.
LIMIT WHAT YOU BRING
Make sure to dress warm! No outside food or beverages will be permitted into the stadium on game day. Small bags only will be permitted and all bags are subject to search upon entry. Those who don’t bring bags will be able to enter through the fan express line!
In addition to the game be sure to visit:
The PreGame Celebration a free non-ticketed hockey festival located at Lansdowne Park!
Aberdeen Pavilion & Aberdeen Square
Saturday, December 16, 2017, 1:00PM-7:00 PM
Sunday, December 17,2017, 11:00AM-3:00PM
The 2017 CHL Outdoor Ottawa 67’s vs. Gatineau Olympiques (the “Event”) will be held on December 17, 2017 at The Stadium at TD Place in Ottawa, Ontario (the “Stadium”). The Event may be delayed or postponed for any reason. If delayed or postponed, the Event may be held at the Arena at an alternate date and time. Event tickets issued for December 17, 2017 will be honored for the postponed Event, if applicable. Please note refunds will not be issued if the Event is delayed or postponed.
The Event may be cancelled at the discretion of the National Hockey League (the “NHL”) and the Canadian Hockey League (the “CHL”) for any reason, including, but not limited to, weather. Except as described below, all Event ticket sales are final and no refunds or exchanges are permitted. If the Event is cancelled, a purchaser having purchased a ticket from an Authorized Ticket Outlet (defined below) (each, a “Primary Ticket Purchaser”) will be entitled to a ticket refund from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet, subject to the following terms and conditions:
• Primary Ticket Purchaser will receive a refund for the cancelled Event directly from the Authorized Ticket Outlet used by such Primary Ticket Purchaser. “Authorized Ticket Outlets” for the Event are TDPlace.ca, Gatineau Olympiques Ticket Office, TD Place Box Office and StubHub.
• Anyone purchasing a ticket from a source other than an Authorized Ticket Outlet will not be entitled to a refund from any Authorized Ticket Outlet. Anyone purchasing a ticket from a source other than an Authorized Ticket Outlet must seek a refund, if applicable, directly from the party from whom the ticket was purchased. Authorized Ticket Outlets will only refund the Primary Ticket Purchaser.
• Primary Ticket Purchaser should retain original purchased ticket(s) and a credit card receipt, and/or a receipt which verifies the purchase of the ticket(s) from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet.
• Primary Ticket Purchaser will be issued a refund of the face value of the ticket for the cancelled Event. Service fees, processing fees and any other fees, including delivery fees, are non-refundable unless required by applicable law.
• If a refund is issued, such refund will be issued using the same method of payment used for the original purchase from the applicable Authorized Ticket Outlet. For example, if a credit card was used to make the ticket purchase, then that same credit card will be credited for the refund.