Ticket Operations Coordinator (8-month term)
During this 8-month term, the Ticket Operations Coordinator will be focused on providing exceptional customer service, driving revenue through ticket sales in the Box Office as well as coordinating all part-time Box Office staff.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates the day to day operation of the Box Office including:
- Schedules part-time Box Office staff, ensuring proper coverage during events and peak times
- Executes and validates payroll for all part-time Box Office Staff
- Ensures training and development of all Box Office staff
- Reconciles daily transactions, handles cash deposits, and ensures floats are well maintained
- Process sponsor and all internal requests
- Acts as a Key Stakeholder in coordinating the TD Place Event process:
- Builds and maintains concerts and events in the ticketing system from start to finish
- Ensures all amounts owing have been settled at the end of the event
- Sends final settlement ticketing report to finance
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with promoters by providing exceptional customer service
- Provides exceptional customer service to both internal and external clients for the Box Office
- Manages and maintains underpaid and data cleansing reporting and communication
- Become departmental expert in ticket text/voucher creation
- Build promo codes and packages into the Spectra Ticketing System
- Sign off on Daily Cash Reconciliation on Cash Float for Daily Transactions
- Keep Box Office Clean and Organized
- Assist with game day operations, as required
- Assist with any other duties as assigned by the Director, Ticket Operations
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Post-Secondary degree preferred – strong preference for business focus.
- 1-2 years of box office experience.
- Excellent relationship building and people skills, with the ability to interact with internal and external clients at all levels within the organization.
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly and professional telephone manner.
- Ability to smile, have a positive mindset and jump in on a ‘one team one vision’ culture.
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities.
- Ability and willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Experience using sports ticketing systems a plus (Paciolan/Spectra Ticket System).
- Bilingualism in French and English is considered a strong asset.
Ottawa Sports and Entertainment Group is a growing sports enterprise that is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We offer a competitive salary while providing our employees with an environment in which they can thrive and be part of a winning team.
We thank you in advance for your interest but will only be responding to those applicants that meet our requirements.
To apply, please visit: http://www.tdplace.ca/connect-with-us/join-our-team