The Stadium at TD Place has reimagined the fan experience to create a fan first environment for all events. We are changing the game.
Click below to jump to a specific section or scroll to view all the information. *A-Z Guide and Policies are subject to change based on event. Check your events specific page, stay tuned to TD Place social channels or contact our Guest Services team for the latest event information.
The Stadium at TD Place takes pride in providing service to all guests including those requiring accommodations. For additional questions regarding ADA accommodations at the stadium, please call the Stadium at TD Place general information line at ???? and choose Option #3 for Guest Service or email GuestService@tdplace.com.
- Accessible Parking: Please visit the parking link on the TD Place website to view ADA parking availability for events.
- Accessible Parking Shuttle: The following parking lots offer a complimentary ADA shuttle for most major events: o Blue Lot o Yellow Lot
Accessible Drop-Off Locations:
Assistive Listening Devices:
- TD Place has been equipped with an assistive listening system. The service provides real-time captions and assistive listening for all public-address announcements.
- Closed Captioning is available on our LED boards are located on both East & West ends of the stadium.
- TD Place offers accessible seating as well as companion seating. To purchase Season Tickets, please follow the links: ?????
Wheelchair & Companion Seating:
- TD place provides wheelchair and companion seating on all levels. Please note that event day relocations are EXTREMELY LIMITED and are not guaranteed but may be available on a first-come first-serve basis. Check with your section seating host for availability of seats.
Any guest in the possession of alcoholic beverages on the premises may be requested to produce proper ID upon request to a Smart Serve certified staff of TD Place. Any guest who produces false identification or who passes alcohol to a minor may be evicted and possibly subject to charges.
- Guest may not purchase more than 2 alcoholic beverages at a time.
- Alcohol of any kind may not be brought into or removed from TD Place
- Any guest who is determined to be deliberately concealing alcohol while entering TD Place may be denied access to the building
- A person exhibiting visible signs of impairment may not be permitted into the stadium and may be removed from TD Place. This includes guests who exhibit behaviour that distracts, inconveniences or otherwise interferes with other guest’s enjoyment of the event
- Last call: (Times may vary at the discretion of the venue)
- REDBLACKS – beginning of the fourth quarter
- Fury FC – at the 70 minute mark
- 67’s – at 10 minute mark in the third period
No refunds will be offered for confiscated alcoholic beverages. Guests who are denied entry or removed for any violation of facility rules will not be issued a refund for the event.
Allergies and Dietary Requirements
Those with allergies or unique dietary requirements are to contact the event services team firstname.lastname@example.org prior to attending an event in order to receive a written approval for any food they may be bringing into the event. TD Place does not have products and areas free from nut products and as a result we recommend that guests and staff with nut allergies exercise extreme caution when attending/work an event.
**Please note that gluten free buns are only available at the BBQ and not all concessions.
Animals are not permitted in TD Place with the exception of service animals.
There are two ATMs located on the main concourse of the south stands as well as two ATMs on the arena main concourse.
Baby Changing Station
Baby changing stations are located in all restrooms throughout the Stadium at TD Place.
Banners and Signs
Banners and signs must not interfere with the view of other guests. They cannot be of distasteful nature or content, nor can they advertise a logo or product. Signs may not be attached to any surface or obstruct permanent signage.
Birthday announcements at a REDBLACKS, Ottawa 67’s or Fury FC game must be ordered in advance and are subject to availability. Requests must be received at least two weeks in advance for a REDBLACKS game and one week in advance for an Ottawa 67’s or Fury FC game.
Camera & Video Equipment
Handheld digital or film cameras, including Go Pro cameras, are permitted for 67’s, Fury FC and REDBLACKS events as long as their use does not interfere with other guests’ enjoyment of the event. Other events are subject to change per the rules of the event. Tripods, monopods, selfie sticks and cameras with lens longer than 6” (detachable or non-detachable) will NOT be permitted into the venue.
Children & Infants
- Children 2 and under can enter TD Place for 67’s, Fury FC and REDBLACKS events for free as long as they sit on a parent’s lap. Other events are subject to change per the rules of the event.
- Guests with young children can obtain a bracelet displaying parent and seat information. Visit on of our Information Booths for more information.
- Diaper bags accompanying a child are permitted but are subject to search.
- Strollers are welcome at TD Place for 67’s, Fury and REDBLACKS events but must be checked at one of our Information Booths located behind section 18 of the arena or Section S of the stadium. Other events are subject to change per the rules of the event.
Code of Conduct
TD Place is committed to creating and maintaining a safe and friendly sports and entertainment experience. In order to effectively deliver this experience the following guidelines on fan conduct have been established:
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects on to the field)
- Failing to comply with all security agents, local law enforcement and TD Place representatives.
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, illegal in nature, or underage alcohol consumption.
Computers & tablets
Tablets are permitted for taking pictures during 67’s, Fury FC and REDBLACKS games. Other events are subject to change per the rules of the event. Laptop computers are not permitted.
1015 Bank Street
Main Office: 613-232-6767
Tickets and Sales Team: 613-232-6767 Ext 1
Diaper bags accompanying a child are permitted, but are subject to search upon entry. These bags must be clear and must comply with the TD Place bag policy. Baby and infant care items (such as formula) may be brought into the stadium, however, must be carried or placed into a clear bag meeting the guidelines.
- We highly recommend that you start by purchasing your parking in advance to guarantee your spot, receive the lowest price, and reduce hassles on the way to the stadium.
- Once you’ve purchased your parking space, download or open Waze to get the most efficient route to your parking lot. Waze is the only GPS program with event day traffic plans and street closures incorporated, providing you with accurate directions and real-time traffic alerts. Please do not use Google Maps, Apple Maps, or any other mapping software.
Please visit the Ottawa 67's, Ottawa Fury FC or Ottawa REDBLACKS website for more information on donations:
Electronic devices (laptops, battery packs, tablets, tablet cases, etc.) are permitted subject to inspection prior to entry and at the discretion of TD Place and/or local and national security agencies. Mobile phones are generally not subject to inspection.
Electronic devices are subject to demonstration that they are operational and not compromised, however no personal information or data will be accessed by TD Place in the process.
Should you need immediate assistance, guests are encouraged to report issues and concerns to the nearest TD Place representative, call the Fan Info line at 1-844-FAN-INFO (326-4636) or use our Text Line during an event at 613-777-6759.
*In the event of an emergency at TD Place, event staff, Event security and police officers are available to assist all guests. Pertinent information regarding the emergency and evacuation procedures will be provided over the public-address system and on the stadium televisions and scoreboards.
Click here for video on TD Place Evacuation Plan. ??????? I like this idea
Feedback, Questions and Comments
Fan Info Line: 1-844-FAN-INFO (326-4636)
Fan Info Email: email@example.com
During events, guests can text us at 613-777-6759. We recommend they include their section, row and seat number if they require assistance. Standard messaging rates apply.
Guests are reminded that attempting to enter or access the playing field without the proper credentials will be considered trespassing and is grounds for immediate ejection and arrest.
Guest requiring medical assistance are encouraged to contact a nearby TD Place representative or security staff member. Guests needing assistance may also call the Fan Info line at 1-844-FAN-INFO (326-4636) or use our Text Line during an event at 613-777-6759.
Food and Beverage
Outside food and beverage are not permitted in TD Place. Some exception do apply, (allergies, dietary requirements, birthdays, etc.), however Guest Relations should be advised prior to entering the facility.
**Please note that gluten free buns are only available at the BBQ and not all concessions.
Any game football or soccer ball accidentally making its way into the stands must be returned immediately to a TD Place representative.
Your event ticket at TD Place gets you free transit service starting three hours before the event, during the event, and for 3 hours after the game on all OC Transpo and STO routes. OC Transpo service on Bank Street will be enhanced during game days for an easy connection from downtown. In addition, special OC Transpo and STO routes will be in place providing direct service to TD Place from across Ottawa and Gatineau.
**Please note that STO routes are NOT free for some TD Place events.
Guests are also encouraged to ride their bikes using the scenic multi-use pathways along the Rideau Canal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Free, secure bike parking is provided on site. For more information, and to find out what transportation services are available for your event, please visit TDPlace.ca or call 1-844-FAN-INFO (326-4636).
Guest should be aware of pucks during hockey games as they could be propelled into the spectator area with enough force to cause serious injury. Stay alert at all times while at the game including after stoppage in play and during pre-game warm-up. For every puck in the crowd, a TD Place representative is to follow up in the area.
*Should there be an injury, Medical or Security should be contacted, and an incident report should be filled.
All guests will be subject to security screening prior to entry inside Mercedes-Benz Stadium along with inspection of all approved clear bags and carry-in items. Security staff will utilize walk-through magnetometers, handheld metal detectors and/or a physical pat-down to screen all guests at security checkpoints. Prior to the screening, guests will be asked to remove all metal from their pockets and person and place the items in a container for inspection. If a guest does not feel comfortable with the metal detector screening due to medical reasons, a physical pat-down will be conducted instead. Please have all bags open for security staff and be prepared to remove any item from inside the bag if requested for closer inspection. Guests electing not to consent to the metal detector screening or physical pat-down along with a bag search will be denied entry.
Click HERE to learn more about our Inspection Policy and metal detectors.
There are four Information Booths located behind sections S, VV, and EE as well as between gates 2 and 3 of the stadium. Information Booths assist with lost and found items, lost children, guest feedback, stadium directions, item check-in, claiming the 50/50 prize, and general inquiries.
Lost & Found
Guest looking to claim or report lost and found items should do so at the nearest Information Booths. Guests inquiring about lost items at previous events should call the Fan Info line at 1-844-FAN-INFO (326-4636). Items lost at prior events are help in a locked storage area for 30 days and are then disposed or donated to a charity organization. TD Place cannot be held responsible for lost of damaged items.
A lost person should be brought to the nearest TD Place representative or security staff member. Should you be searching for your lost child, please approach the nearest TD Place representative or Security staff member for assistance.
Merchandise & Retail
The Team Shop located outside the venue is between gates 2 and 3 and is open: Monday-Friday 10am-6pm, Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 10am-4pm. Please note that store hours are subject to change based on event scheduling. Locations inside TD Place change per event.
Noise Making Devices
Vuvuzelas, air horns, whistles or mechanical noise devices are not permitted.
Nursing mothers are welcomed to breastfeed their children wherever they feel comfortable. Those requesting a more private location may contact Guest Relations at the Information Booth to arrange a location.
- Alcoholic Beverages (Other than those sold in licensed areas on-site)
- Food or beverages from outside the venue
- Metal or glass containers
- Frisbees or inflatable balls
- Pets/animals with the exception of service animals
- Masks (worn in seat only)
- Promotional items
- Flammable devices
- Open umbrellas, large flags, long wooden or metal pole flags or sticks, any stick or pole with a metal tip
- Any item deemed by Management to be dangerous or inappropriate
- Professional grade cameras, lenses larger than 6”, and audio/video equipment, including laptops, tripods, selfie sticks, or wearable camera gear
- Air horns or mechanical noise maker
- Laser pointers
- Remote controlled aircraft or unmanned aircraft systems (drones)
- Helmets, strollers, or sporting items must be checked in with Guest Relations
The throwing of objects in the stands, on the field or on the ice is subject to immediate ejection from the building.
Public Skating Code of Conduct
To ensure a safe skating experience, all skaters must adhere to the public skate code of conduct:
- Report all incidents or injuries to staff immediately
- It is mandatory that all skaters ten years or age and under wear a CSA approved helmet during skating sessions
- It is recommended that anyone over the age of 10 years wear a CSA approved helmet during skating sessions
- Only persons wearing skates are permitted on the ice surface
- The middle of the ice surface is reserved for children and less confident skaters
- Skate at a sensible and safe speed in the same direction as other skaters
- No pucks or sticks
- Children age 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult
Not permitted on the ice:
- Carrying children (including baby carriers)
- The use of headsets, cell phones or hand-held electronic devices
- Food and drinks
- Foul language or inappropriate behaviour
Wheelchairs, Strollers and Skating Aids:
- Wheelchairs and strollers are permitted with the accompaniment of an adult.
- CSA approved helmets are required for wheelchair and stroller occupants over 12 months.
- Stroller participants between 0-12 months of age must be safely secured in the stroller
- Wheels must be cleaned of sand, mud and/or salt
Maximum capacity is 250 skaters. TD Place is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
For our 3 sport teams, re-entry is permitted by providing the event ticket on your way out as well as on your way back in. Re-entry policies for other events at TD Place can be provided by contacting the TD Place Fan Info email.
TD Place strives to achieve zero waste, and we need your help. Please place all plastic and aluminum bottles and cans in the recycling container labeled “Bottles and Cans”. We also recycle paper, cardboard, scrap metal, and compost food waste throughout our operations. Recycling lessens our impact on the environment and saves resources.
Can we expand on this please???????
Scalping And Profiteering Policies
The unlawful resale of any event ticket on TD Place grounds, and/or event parking lots is strictly PROHIBITED and may result in the loss of ticket privileges and/or prosecution to the full extent of the law.
TD Place Public Safety and Security monitors the venue and Lansdowne site 24/7/365. In addition, event security is present at all events to ensure guest comfort and safety.
Base Security Number: 613-690-0517
Security Screening Policy
All guests will be subject to security screening prior to entry inside TD Place along with inspection of all approved clear bags and carry-in items. Security staff will utilize walk-through magnetometers, handheld metal detectors and/or a physical pat-down to screen all guests at security checkpoints. Prior to the screening, guests will be asked to remove all metal from their pockets and person and place the items in a container for inspection. If a guest does not feel comfortable with the metal detector screening due to medical reasons, a physical pat-down will be conducted instead. Please have all bags open for security staff and be prepared to remove any item from inside the bag if requested for closer inspection. Guests electing not to consent to the metal detector screening or physical pat-down along with a bag search will be denied entry.
TD Place is a non-smoking building (including electronic cigarettes)..
Lansdowne abides by the City of Ottawa Smoke free law:
All outdoor areas on municipal properties including parks, playgrounds, beaches, sport fields, and outdoor areas around the City facilities are non smoking.
Stroller are permitted into the venue however must be checked in at one of the Guest Relations Information Booths.
To buy tickets to upcoming events at TD Place visit TDPlace.ca, call 613-232-6767 or 1-877-489-2849 or visit the TD Place Box Office located on Exhibition Way near Gate 3.
To view our Ticketing Terms and Conditions – CLICK HERE
Access to areas of TD Place identified as a restricted area by signage, video or audio message, barriers and fences, or by the presence of security personnel shall be denied to unauthorized guests. Unauthorized persons entering these areas shall be warned and asked to leave the area. Failure to comply shall subject the person to ejection and possible arrest.
Washrooms are located throughout TD Place. All restrooms are ADA accessible and equipped with a baby-changing table. Please ask any staff member for directions to the closest restroom.
Wheelchair Escort Service
Complimentary wheelchair services can be requested during any major event by visiting the closest Guest Service location. Guest Service desks are located at Gates 1 & 2 and near Section 116. For further assistance, please call 1-844-FAN-INFO (326-4636) or use our Text Line during an event at 613-777-6759.
We keep you connected at TD Place by providing free Wi-Fi throughout the stadium. Fans can enjoy the ultimate user experience from general web surfing, checking out player statics, or even visiting the teams social media accounts. To access the Telus Wireless network select the #telus Wi-Fi network.