2021 Outdoor Summer Market
The 2021 Outdoor Summer Market Has Arrived!
The Ottawa Farmers’ Market’s 2021 Outdoor Summer Market launches on May 2nd! The Summer Market will run from May 2nd to October 31st every Sunday from 9AM – 3PM in the Casino Lac-Leamy Plaza.
The Summer Market features 50+ artisans and farmers, who produce their edible goods and intricate crafts within a 100-km distance from the City of Ottawa. The market showcases the best of this region, with many agricultural, craft, baked goods, personal care products, and prepared food artisans in attendance. Each of the market vendors is committed to providing the freshest local products the season has to offer, including grocery staples such as fruits and vegetables, eggs, fresh bread, dairy, meat, marinades, and preserves!
Market staff have been working closely with public health officials to create protocols to help make the market the safest source of fresh, local food possible while we strive to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in Ottawa. Prior to visiting the Summer Market, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Ottawa Farmers’ Market COVID-19 safety measures.
These measures include:
- Mandatory mask use inside the Aberdeen Pavilion, at all times.
- No pets permitted inside the market, only service animals.
- Limiting customer numbers within the market at any given time.
- Hand sanitizer available at the entrance and exit doors.
- All food is take-out only. No eating or drinking within the market.
- Sanitizing surfaces and tables frequently.
- No sampling of products.
- No seating areas, until further notice.
- Ample space between vendor stalls.
- No musicians or buskers.
We ask that customers please respect these measures as they are designed to give you the safest shopping experience possible.
We also ask that you please:
- Stay home if you are sick, or have been in contact with someone who is sick.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Shop one person per household, whenever possible.
- Maintain 2 meters distance between yourself and others at all times.
To receive weekly updates on vendors at the Outdoor Summer Market, subscribe to the Ottawa Farmers’ Market newsletter.