Ticket Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to any and each agreement (“Agreement”) for the purchase of a ticket or tickets (“Ticket” or “Tickets”) to an event (“Event”) hosted or ticketed by TD Place (as defined below) at the venue located at 1015 Bank Street, Ottawa or any other venue specified on the Ticket (each a “Venue”).
For any questions or inquiries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, TD Place, Ottawa Sports and Entertainment Group, the Ottawa 67’s Hockey Club, the Ottawa REDBLACKS Football Club, the Shops at Lansdowne, the OSEG Foundation, and any other operator or tenant of the Venue or promoter of an Event will be included in any reference to “TD Place”.
Agreement to be Bound
1) By purchasing, holding, or being in possession of a Ticket, an individual or legal business entity (the “Ticket Holder”) expressly agrees to, and is, bound by the Terms (as defined below). Individuals under the age of 18 are assumed to have obtained the consent of their parent or legal guardian prior to attending the Event.
2) TD Place will communicate only with the individual or legal business entity identified on the Agreement in all matters pertaining to the Tickets purchased under the Agreement (the “Purchaser”). Should a Purchaser wish to have someone else named to handle such matters, the Purchaser must submit written authorization to TD Place for approval. In the event the Purchaser is a legal business entity, the company must identify an individual as a “contact person” for communication purposes.
3) Each Ticket purchased pursuant to the Agreement is a revocable, conditional license granted by TD Place, and TD Place, in its sole discretion, may revoke the license at any time and for any reason.
4) By presenting a Ticket to TD Place at the Venue, the Ticket permits the Ticket Holder the right to: (a) enter the publicly-accessible areas of the Venue on the date specified on the Ticket and at times determined by TD Place (for clarity, latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the Event and readmission may be refused if the Ticket Holder leaves the Venue); (b) attend the Event; and (c) sit or stand, as applicable, in the location identified on the Ticket.
5) the Agreement must be read in conjunction with, and incorporates the following:
a) these Ticket Terms and Conditions;
b) the Stadium Guide posted at tdplace.ca/stadium-guide;
d) any additional agreements between the Purchaser and TD Place, including any corporate partnership, sponsorship, services, or other agreement between the parties;
e) the terms and conditions as set forth, from time to time, by any league that governs the Event, including, without limitation, the Canadian Football League, the Ontario Hockey League, or any other applicable governing league or entity (the “Leagues”), or the organizer/tenant/promoter of the Event, as applicable;
f) any additional conditions communicated by TD Place to the Ticket Holder from time to time, (collectively, the “Terms”).
6) By accepting these Terms, the Ticket Holder acknowledges and agrees that it has no reasonable expectation, right, or privilege to any tickets to any event not specified in an Agreement.
7) Pay When Due. The Purchaser agrees to pay all amounts specified on the Ticket or Agreement, as applicable, in accordance with the payment option selected, including but not limited to, doing so by the applicable due date(s) as stipulated. By purchasing the Ticket, authorizes TD Place to charge the credit card on file in the Purchaser’s payment account the applicable fee on the date specified in the Agreement. All sales are final. The Purchaser agrees that any payment made on account (including any deposit and partial payment) is non-refundable. If the Agreement includes vouchers, no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations are available. Payments returned by the bank will result in a twenty-dollar ($20) handling fee, which will be charged to the payment account provided by the Purchaser to TD Place. Failure to make payment by the due date may result in TD Place retracting its offer and loss of any future benefits. UnpaidUnless otherwise specified, paid amounts after any due date will be subject to a late payment charge of the greater of two percent (2%) per month until paid, calculated and compounded monthly, or the maximum allowable by law.
8) Payment Verification. All information provided by the Purchaser to TD Place in ordering Tickets must be valid and is subject to verification by TD Place. Orders placed, or attempted to be placed, using an account in which any information entered is found by TD Place be false, misleading, incorrect, incomplete or cannot be verified as belonging to the Purchaser, such as name, address, billing address or other billing information, email address, phone number, IP address, or other, is subject to cancellation by TD Place, in its sole and absolute discretion. TD Place may sell any cancelled Ticket to an alternative purchaser without notice to the Purchaser or any Ticket Holder.
9) Ticket Limit. TD Place may limit the number of Tickets any individual or legal business entity may purchase for an event (a “Ticket Limit”). TD Place reserves the right to cancel any Ticket if it determines, in its sole discretion, any individual or legal business entity has exceeded, or attempted to exceed, the Ticket Limit.
10) All Sales are Final. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. The Purchaser agrees not to attempt to evade, avoid, or circumvent any refund prohibitions in any manner with regard to the Tickets, including, without limitation, by seeking a “chargeback” from the company whose credit card the Purchaser used to purchase the Ticket.
11) Events Subject to Change. Event time and date, performers, team rosters, including the Ottawa REDBLACKS, Ottawa 67’s Hockey Club, or any other team playing at the Venue (each a “Team” and together the “Teams”), are subject to change without notice to the Purchaser or Ticket Holder.
12) Rescheduled Event. If the Event is rescheduled to a different date and time than what appears on the Ticket or Agreement, TD Place will attempt to contact the Purchaser to inform the Purchaser of the refund or exchange procedure applicable to the Ticket, if any. TD Place makes no representation in respect of refund or exchange procedures in the event of a rescheduled Event, as such procedures will be determined by TD Place in its sole discretion on a case-by-case basis.
13) Cancelled Event. If the Event is cancelled, TD Place will issue a refund of the Ticket’s face value paid (or, for a discounted ticket, then the discounted Ticket price paid) and all service fees. Refunds will only be issued to the Purchaser and will be in the same payment method used by the Purchaser to purchase the Ticket.
14) Replacement Tickets. Replacement of a Ticket, regardless of whether issued in a digital or physical format, is subject to a replacement fee of ten dollars ($10).
15) Carry-Overs. The Ticket Holder’s right to admission to the Venue is tied directly to the Event showing on the applicable Ticket, and CANNOT be carried over to any subsequent Event, including, for greater clarity any subsequent season or a playoff game of a Team at the Venue (a “Playoff Game”) except where expressly provided.
16) Reduced Capacity, Rescheduled Event, and Cancellation – Public Health Measure. If an Event is postponed or cancelled due to any public health concern, including COVID-19 precautions or any public health restrictions, TD Place will communicate notice to the Purchaser, and the following terms will apply:
a) Reduction of Capacity: It is understood that should public health measures restrict originally designated capacities that Ticket Holder’s Tickets may be impacted, including relocation of seating area, or no longer being able to attend the Event. Any Ticker Holder who loses their privilege to attend the Event will be eligible for an account credit to the Purchaser’s account.
b) Rescheduled Event. If the Event is rescheduled to a different date and time than what appears on the Ticket or Agreement, TD Place will attempt to contact the Purchaser to inform the Purchaser of the refund or exchange procedure applicable to the Ticket, if any. TD Place makes no representation in respect of refund or exchange procedures in the event of a re-scheduled event, as such procedures will be determined by TD Place in its sole discretion on a case-by-case basis.
c) Cancelled Event. If the Event is cancelled, TD Place will issue a refund of the Ticket’s face value paid (or, for a discounted ticket, then the discounted Ticket price paid) and all service fees. Refunds will only be issued to the Purchaser and will be in the same payment method used by the Purchaser to purchase the Ticket.
Prohibitions and Non-Compliance
17) Alcohol, Cannabis, and Illegal Drugs. Ticket Holders may not bring into the Venue any alcohol or cannabis products or illegal drugs. Smoking (including vaping) and the use of any other smoking or tobacco product is prohibited. Purchasers and Ticket Holders hereby indemnify, hold harmless, and release the Released Entities (as defined below) in accordance with the Limitation of Liability section below for any actions of the Ticket Holder in contravention of this section, including the consumption of the prohibited products referred to herein. Any alcohol purchased or consumed must be done so responsibly, and Purchasers and Ticket Holders hereby indemnify, hold harmless, and release the Released Entities and Compass Group Canada Ltd. in accordance with the Limitation of Liability section below for any actions of the Purchaser or Ticket Holder in contravention of this section.
18) Prohibition on Resale, etc. Except where made through TD Place’s authorized reseller, any direct or indirect sale, resale, auction, assignment, or transfer of any Ticket (or any part thereof, including parking passes and rights relating to concessions or merchandise) at a price greater than the price showing on the Ticket, as well as any attempt at any of the foregoing, is strictly prohibited and a violation of the Terms. Furthermore, any resale of any Ticket in violation of any federal, provincial or local law, ordinance, rule or regulation violates the Terms and may result in revocation of the Ticket license. No Ticket may be used for advertising, promotion (including contests, giveaways and sweepstakes), or any other trade or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of TD Place, which consent may be arbitrarily and unreasonably withheld. It is the expectation that the Purchaser is responsible for ensuring that any Tickets purchased and used by accompanying Ticket Holders will be in alignment with the public health measures in place at the time of purchase, and at the time of the Event.
19) Non-Compliance. TD Place reserves the right to investigate violations or non-compliance of the Agreement and for clarity any Ticket license and the Terms. The failure of the Purchaser or any Ticket Holder to cooperate with any investigation constitutes a violation of the Terms. TD Place reserves the unrestricted right to immediately revoke or terminate the Ticket license, seize any Ticket, and the right to restrict or deny future Ticket purchasing privileges to anyone determined to be, or has been, in violation or non-compliance with the Terms without affecting the Purchaser’s payment obligations to TD Place. The Purchaser and Ticket Holder acknowledge such right shall be in addition to any other rights of TD Place at law, in equity, by way of damages accounting or otherwise, and the exercise of such right shall not affect any right of action by TD Place including to seek injunctive or other relief.
20) Responsibility for Violation of the Terms. The Purchaser is responsible for and shall cause any Ticket Holders of Tickets purchased by the Purchaser to maintain proper decorum and comply with all applicable laws, and all rules, regulations, and policies of all governmental authorities, TD Place, the Leagues, and any other operator of the Venue or promoter of an Event, and the Purchaser agrees to reimburse TD Place for any and all costs incurred by TD Place to repair any damage (other than normal wear and tear) caused by the Purchaser or any Ticket Holders of Tickets purchased by the Purchaser to the Venue or other property in or around the Venue.
Privacy and Transmission of Information
21) Notice of Filming, etc. Ticket Holders have no reasonable expectation of privacy or anonymity. During a Ticket Holders attendance at the Venue and surrounding areas, Ticket Holders may be filmed, recorded, or photographed by TD Place, Ottawa REDBLACKS Football Club, Ottawa 67’s Hockey Club, OSEG Foundation, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, and/or related entities, event partners and sponsor(s), or individuals working for any of the aforementioned groups (collectively, the “Presenters”). By attending the Venue, Ticket Holders acknowledge and agrees Ticket Holders may be filmed, recorded, or photographed as described above; the Presenters may reproduce, publish, exhibit, modify, and otherwise use any photographs, films, audio recordings, digital recordings, or other content featuring Ticket Holder likeness, voice, statements, name (if Ticket Holder provides it), or actions (collectively, the “Materials”; the Materials can be used worldwide, in perpetuity, and in any form of media including without limitation: social media posts, online video streaming, television, websites, and promotional campaigns; and all use or licensing of the Materials can be made without further notice and without financial or other benefits paid to the Ticket Holder.
22) Video Surveillance. TD Place utilizes video surveillance systems to record certain areas of the Venue and surrounding areas, on a continuous and ongoing basis. Footage is monitored by TD Place Security for the purpose of maintaining security and safety. Recorded footage is retained on TD Place’s server for a limited time, or longer where determined appropriate by authorized personnel. Recorded footage may only be accessed by authorized personnel, and may be used by TD Place for investigative purposes (i.e. safety and security incidents, workplace matters) where so permitted by and in accordance with law).
23) Prohibition. Ticket Holders shall not, whilst in the Venue, use any electronic device to record or transmit any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data concerning the progress, conduct or any other aspect of any Event, for any reason whatsoever, including for betting activities, unlicensed commercial activities or any other purposes in contravention of these terms and conditions, unless authorized or permitted to do so by TD Place. Mobile phones used for strictly personal and private use are permitted. Any and all intellectual property rights in any unauthorized recording or transmission are assigned (by way of present assignment of future rights) to TD Place. Ticket Holders further agree (if and whenever required to do so by TD Place) to promptly execute all instruments and do all things necessary to vest the right, title and interest in such rights to TD Place absolutely and with full title guarantee. Ticket Holders’ failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in refused entry to or eviction from the Venue.
24) Risk of Injury or Illness. THE TICKET HOLDER ACKNOWLEDGES, AND ASSUMES ALL RISKS INCIDENT TO ATTENDANCE AT THE EVENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE RISK OF PROPERTY LOSS AND/OR DAMAGE, PERSONAL ILLNESS, INJURY OR DEATH ARISING OR RESULTING FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BY PLAYERS, PERFORMERS, SPECTATORS, OBJECTS PROJECTED, THROWN OR HIT INTO SPECTATOR AREAS AND THE RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COMMUNICABLE DIESEASES, VIRUSES, BACTERIA OR ILLNESS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE CAUSES, INCLUDING THOSE ASSOCIATED WITH THE NOVEL CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19), WHETHER OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING OR AFTER THE EVENT. THIS ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF ALL RISKS ALSO INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY PERSONAL ILLNESS, INJURY, OR DEATH ARISING OR RESULTING FROM THE TICKET HOLDER’S VOLUNTARY PARTICIPATION IN ANY ON-ICE OR ON-FIELD ACTIVITY AND ANY ACTIVITY IN THE ARENA, STADIUM, CONCOURSE OR SIDE LINES OR OTHERWISE IN OR IN THE SURROUDNING AREAS OF THE VENUE. THE TICKET HOLDER WAIVES, FOREVER DISCHARGES AND HOLDS HARMLESS THE RELEASED ENTITIES FROM ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, ACTIONS, AND COSTS AGAINST THE RELEASED ENTITIES RELATING TO SAME. IF HURT OR UNWELL, THE TICKET HOLDER WILL IMMEDIATELY ASK TD PLACE STAFF FOR DIRECTION TO THE MEDICAL STATION.
25) Search on Entry. The Ticket Holder consents to a reasonable examination of their person and property on entry to the Venue to ensure Event safety, including with respect to the prevention of illness and disease and waives any related claims that may arise. If the Ticket Holder does not consent to such searches, the Ticket Holder may be denied entry to the Venue without refund or other compensation.
Limitation of Liability
26) Limitation of Liability. Ticket Holder acknowledges and agrees that the Agreement is with Lansdowne Stadium Limited Partnership and that no affiliate or related entity of Lansdowne Stadium Limited Partnership is intended to be bound hereby. Neither TD Place, the City of Ottawa, the Teams, the Leagues, and their respective member clubs, current and former players, performers, event organizers, tenants, and promoters, sponsors, and each of their affiliates, related entities, owners, governors, officers, directors, partners, partnerships, principals, employees, contractors, and agents (all of the above being the “Released Entities”) shall be liable or responsible for any loss, damage or injury to any person or to any property of Ticket Holder at the Venue, its parking areas or elsewhere resulting from any cause whatsoever, including, but not limited to theft or vandalism, except to the extent due to the gross negligence or the wilful misconduct of the Released Entities, and are expressly released and forever discharged by the Ticket Holder from any and all claims, whether known or unknown, present or future, arising from or relating to such risks or otherwise occurring at or in connection with the Event. In addition to the foregoing, the maximum liability of the Released Entities to the Ticket Holder under any theory of law, including contract or tort, shall not exceed the amount of the fee paid by the Ticket Holder for the Ticket.
27) Indemnity. The Purchaser and the Ticket Holder shall indemnify and hold harmless the Released Entities, from and against any liability, losses, damages, claims, demands, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses (including in any action between Ticket Holder and any such indemnitee), arising out of or related to any personal injury or property damage (other than ordinary wear and tear) occurring in or upon the Venue, or elsewhere in connection with the Purchaser’s or Ticket Holder’s negligence.
28) Promotional Offers. TD Place reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to extend Purchasers or Ticket Holders optional promotional offers (“Promotional Offers”) which may include, but are not limited to priority or additional seating rights, merchandise or concession discounts. Promotional Offers will be communicated to the applicable Purchaser or Ticket Holder from time to time and may be subject to such additional terms and conditions as communicated by TD Place. In the event of a conflict between the terms of the Promotional Offer and these Terms, the terms of the Promotional Offer shall govern.
29) Unless expressly provided for in any Agreement, parking is not included. Paid parking may be available at TD Place’s underground parking facility at the posted rates. Where parking is included in an Agreement, it shall be at TD Place’s underground parking facility (or where otherwise assigned). Such parking is general admission, and may only be used by Ticket Holders during the Event to which the Ticket(s) relate, and will be subject to TD Place and operator policies.
30) Amendments. TD Place reserves the right to unilaterally amend the Terms from time to time, and such amendments shall be effective upon written notice to the Ticket Holder. The Terms cannot be changed by the Ticket Holder.
31) Force Majeure. A party will not be responsible for its failure to perform or for delay in performance due to causes beyond its reasonable control and not occasioned by its fault or negligence, such as acts of God, fire, theft, flood, power outage, strike or labour difficulties, war, riot, embargo, or acts of civil or military authorities, provided however that lack of funds or credit will not constitute an event of force majeure. In such event, the parties will make every reasonable effort to determine sufficient “make goods” allowing the restricted party to satisfy its obligations hereunder.
32) Remediation, Etc. If TD Place is required or elects to remediate, restore, or rebuild the Venue in such a manner that it is not possible for the Ticket Holder to attend the Event and sit or stand, as applicable, in the location identified on the Ticket, the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect, and the parties will make every reasonable effort to determine sufficient “make goods” allowing the restricted party to satisfy its obligations hereunder, which may TD Place relocating the seating/standing location to a comparable location, or refunding the Ticket for the applicable Event.
33) Language. In the event of conflict between the interpretation of the English and French versions of the Terms, the English version will prevail to resolve the conflict.
34) Severability. In the event any provision or part of the Terms or Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, only that particular provision or part so found, and not the entire Terms or Agreement will be inoperative.
35) Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The Terms will be governed exclusively by the laws of the Province of Ontario, without giving effect to conflict of laws principles thereof. The exclusive venue for any disputes arising out of the Ticket will be the courts of the Province of Ontario, located in the City of Ottawa. Any written notice should be mailed to: Lansdowne Stadium Limited Partnership, Attn: General Counsel, 1015 Bank Street, Ottawa, Ontario, K1S 3W7.
Specific Ticketing Terms for Flex Game Packs and Voucher Tickets
36) Flex Game Packs and Vouchers. If the Agreement includes Flex Game Packs and Vouchers, no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations are available. All sales are final. The Ticket Holder’s right to admission pertains only to the regular season games indicated on the Ticket and in the Agreement and cannot be used for Playoff Games or carried over to any subsequent season.
Specific Ticketing Terms for Subscription Pass Tickets
37) Subscription Tickets.
a) 67’s+. If the Agreement includes a 67’s+ Team subscription pass, the pass will be for an initial three (3)-month term, and thereafter the Agreement will be automatically renewed each month, on a month-to-month basis for the applicable subscription season. By purchasing the subscription pass, the Purchaser (i) authorizes TD Place to charge the credit card on file in the Purchaser’s Ticket Account the applicable subscription fee for the initial three (3)-month term, and thereafter on a month-by-month basis during the applicable subscription season. The Ticket Holder’s right to admission pertains only to the regular season games indicated on the Ticket and in the Agreement and cannot be used for Playoff Games or carried over to any subsequent season. Subscriptions may be cancelled at any time following the initial three (3)-month term by contacting the Purchaser’s account manager or in writing to email@example.com and will take effect as of the first day of the next full month.
b) REDBLACKS Game Access. If the Agreement includes a REDBLACKS Game Access Team subscription pass, the pass will be for the entirety of the Team’s applicable subscription season. By purchasing the subscription pass, the Purchaser (i) authorizes TD Place to charge the credit card on file in the Purchaser’s Ticket Account the applicable subscription fee. The Ticket Holder’s right to admission pertains only to the Team’s regular season games indicated on the Ticket and in the Agreement and cannot be used for Playoff Games or carried over to any subsequent season. No refunds, exchanges, or cancellations are available.
Specific Ticketing Terms for Season Tickets
38) If the Agreement includes a Ticket to all regular season games of a Team at the Venue in the same season (a “Season Ticket”), the following terms apply:
a) Playoff Games. If in the same season as that to which the Season Tickets relate the applicable Team also plays in any Playoff Game, then TD Place will give the Purchaser (referred to in this section as the “Season Ticket Holder”) the opportunity to purchase Tickets to such Playoff Games in accordance with the following:
i) the Season Ticket Holder will have the opportunity to purchase Tickets to the Playoff Game only for the number of seats specified in Agreement (i.e. if the Season Ticket Holder purchased two (2) Season Tickets for a particular season, the Season Ticket Holder would have the opportunity to purchase two (2) Tickets for a Playoff Game during that same season);
ii) TD Place may impose a time limit on the Season Ticket Holder’s opportunity to purchase Tickets to any Playoff Game;
iii) the purchase by the Season Ticket Holder of any Tickets to a Playoff Game will be at the prices set by TD Place; and,
iv) the Season Ticket Holder is not guaranteed any particular seating location for any Tickets to a Playoff Game.
b) Renewals. If the Agreement includes a renewal of Season Tickets, the acceptance of the Terms does not entitle the Season Ticket Holder to a renewal of the Season Ticket Holder’s Season Ticket under the same terms and conditions governing Season Tickets in any preceding year. Any opportunity granted by TD Place to renew the Season Ticket license or purchase Season Tickets to any event not specified on an Agreement is a privilege revocable, at any time, in TD Place’s sole discretion.
c) Auto-renewal. ALL SEASON TICKETS PURCHASED OR RENEWED ON OR AFTER OCTOBER 1, 2018 ARE SUBJECT TO ANNUAL AUTO-RENEWAL. Season Ticket Holders will receive an annual renewal notice a minimum of thirty (30) days in advance of each applicable subsequent season renewal date. This annual renewal notice will specify the new pricing for the Season Ticket Holder’s season seats for the upcoming season as well as any other proposed changes to the season Agreement (“Season Ticket Renewal Amendments”). The Season Ticket Holder will have thirty (30) days from the date of the annual renewal notice (or such other reasonable period communicated to the Season Ticket Holder by TD Place) to provide a written notice of cancellation to their account manager or to firstname.lastname@example.org if the Season Ticket Holder wishes to cancel his/her season seats for upcoming seasons. If written notice of cancellation is not received within the time frame specified above the Season Ticket Holder (i) authorizes the renewal in full of the applicable Season Agreement for the subsequent season, subject to the Season Ticket Renewal Amendments; (ii) authorizes TD Place to charge first and all subsequent season payments in accordance with the payment option selected under the Season Ticket Holder’s Agreement, using the credit card number on file in the Season Ticket Holder’s Ticket Account.
d) Assignment. The Season Ticket and any privileges the Season Ticket Holder may have under the Agreement for a Season Ticket, may not be assigned, sublet or transferred in any manner, whether voluntarily or by gift, bequest, or operation of law, by the Season Ticket Holder to any other person or entity without the express written consent of TD Place, which consent may be arbitrarily withheld. For greater certainty, (i) payment for the Season Ticket by anyone other than the Season Ticket Holder, and receipt thereof by TD Place, does not constitute or effectuate an assignment, sublet or transfer of the Season Ticket, and (ii) the Season Ticket Holder may give to a third party any of the Tickets purchased by the Season Ticket Holder (i.e. a Ticket Holder) and this will not constitute an assignment, sublet or transfer of the Season Ticket.
e) Exclusion of Events. Save and except where included in any Promotional Offer, Season Ticket Holder acknowledges and agrees that the Season Ticket (and related access to the Venue, and parts thereof) relates only to Events specified on the Ticket, and there will be events at the Venue for which TD Place will not extend an invitation or priority right, including but not limited to (i) events for which TD Place does not have the right to offer the option; (ii) events for which the nature of the event is incompatible with the attendance of the public; or (iii) to comply with rules or regulations issued by applicable Team governing bodies, or the City of Ottawa.
Specific Ticketing Terms for TD Place Cash Accounts and Tickets
39) If the Agreement includes access to digital funds for purchases of concession products at select TD Place concession locations (“TD Place Cash”) the following terms apply:
a) Allocate Funds to Ticket. Purchasers must allocate TD Place Cash to individual Tickets via the Purchaser’s online customer account (“Customer Account”) in order for the Ticket Holder to access TD Place Cash at TD Place concessions. TD Place Cash carries value only for use during the Event that is indicated on the applicable Ticket.
b) Redemption. In order to redeem the TD Place Cash value stored in the Ticket, Ticket Holders must have the Ticket in the Ticket Holder’s possession and present it at time of payment. It is not possible to use TD Place Cash if the Ticker Holder does not have a Ticket. The barcode is also necessary for TD Place Cash to be redeemed. Values on barcodes may be scanned from a QR code on your mobile device, from the barcode on a season-seat member card, or from the barcode on a physical ticket. If the barcode on the Ticket is defaced, destroyed or missing, the Ticket Holder will not be able to redeem the TD Place Cash stored in the Ticket and the Ticket Holder/Purchaser will not be entitled to a replacement Ticket or refund.
c) Remaining Value.
i) In the event a Ticket Holder purchases an item for less than the full TD Place Cash value stored on the Ticket, the Ticket Holder will not receive the difference back in cash. However, the TD Place Cash value remaining may be applied toward any additional purchases until the end of the Event for which the Ticket is issued.
ii) If there is any unused stored TD Place Cash value remaining on the Ticket at the end of the Event, the following will apply:
• If the stored value was loaded to the Ticket by TD Place (i.e. as a ticket promotion or account credit), the stored value will expire, and not be refunded or redeemable at the end of the Event to which the promotion or credit relates; and
• If the stored value was loaded to a Ticket by the Purchaser, the stored value will automatically return to the Purchaser’s Customer Account.
d) End of Season. Where the TD Place Cash relates to a specific Team season, any unused TD Place Cash in the Purchaser’s Customer Account at the end of the applicable regular season will carry over to the applicable playoffs. At the end of the final REDBLACKS or 67’s Playoff Game (or the final regular season home game if the REDBLACKS or 67’s do not make the playoffs), as applicable, the following will apply to the unused stored value:
i) If the stored value was loaded to a ticket by TD Place (i.e. as a ticket promotion or account credit), the stored value will expire, and not be refunded or redeemable at the end of the event or season to which the promotion or credit relates; and
ii) If the stored value was loaded on your SSM Card by the Purchaser, the stored value will automatically roll over to the next season (unless Purchaser requests within thirty (30) days of the end of the season that it be refunded to the original payment method).
e) Stored value loaded on the Ticket by TD Place will be deemed to have been redeemed prior to any stored value loaded by the Purchaser, for purposes of determining whether an unused credit is to be considered TD Place-loaded or Purchaser-loaded.
Updated: September 21, 2023