We hope you enjoy your upcoming visit!
TD Place offers wide parking with the capacity of more than 1,000 vehicles. Park your car underground and access The Arena and The Stadium, the cinemas, the park, and the grocery using elevators and stairs.
TD Place Parking is vast to accommodate the everyday Lansdowne crowd. However, on event days, parking is limited. We always recommend to pre-purchase your parking ticket in advance to secure your spot. Please click on the below button to reserve a parking spot prior to your event. Check out the availability of events for this service. Please note that pre-paid parking is unavailable for REDBLACKS games as TD Place Parking will be closed 3 hours prior to each game time. Click here to plan your visit.
Underground Parking is not available when there is an Ottawa REDBLACKS game. If you are attending an Ottawa REDBLACKS event, please click here for transportation and other parking instructions.
Please note, once you have paid for your underground parking, during non-event days, you will have 15 minutes to exit the car park. To exit the car park, insert your ticket in the ticket reader located at each exit point or within the parking pay booths. If the time exceeds 15 minutes, the additional stay will be subject to additional parking fees.
Each 30 Minutes [Up to 5 hrs]
Maximum Daily [5+ hrs]
Lost Ticket Charge
Underground Parking Rates (Weekdays)
Underground Parking Rates (Weekends)
* Event days may effect these prices. Please contact the parking office for further details at 613-690-0510 or email@example.com
How to Pay
You will receive an entry ticket upon arrival. Here is how you can pay it:
• Save time and use the QR code on the bottom of your parking ticket to pay ahead of time, or;
• Pay at a pay station (located in one of the lobbies), or;
• Pay at the parking exit.
The TD Place underground parking garage is equipped with four charging spots. Located by section D of the garage, close to the Cineplex VIP Lansdowne lobby. The cost is $0.60/hour up to 5 hours and $1.00/hour thereafter.
Please find a few alternative parking and transportation options below to help accommodate your visit, especially on special events and games.
Nearby parking lots:
Park and walk under 20 minutes
• 170 Second Avenue (Park on 2nd or 3rd Level ONLY) – 8-minute walk or take the #6 or #7 bus.
• Killeany Place** – Impark 150 Isabella – 17-minute walk or take the #6 or #7 bus.
** The weekend day rate (until 6 pm) is $3.00. / Weekend evening rate (after 6 PM) is $3.00. (Pay both rates on arrival)
** Use the App, HangTag – https://hangtag.io/, and pay the day rate when you arrive. You will receive a notification on your phone indicating when your parking is about to expire. You can then opt to add the extra $3.00 evening rate through your phone instead of returning to the parking lot.
• 574 Bank Street (fees vary) – 15-minute walk or take the #6 or #7 bus.
Park and walk under 30 minutes
• 355 Cooper – 30-minute walk or take the #6 or #7 bus.
• Indigo parking 180 Argyle Road – 27-minute walk or take the #6 or #7.
Park and walk under 40 minutes
• 101 Queen (Bring entry ticket with you for re-entry) – 38-minute walk or take the #6 or #7 bus.
• 400 Slater – 38-minute walk or take the #6 or #7 bus.
Come early to avoid the last-minute lines. We recommend you arrive 90 minutes before each game and event.
• Due to construction, the Bank Street Bridge is down to a single lane in both directions. Please allow for extra time when planning your trip.
• Two main ramps downtown remain closed. Please, avoid 417EB to Bronson for ingress and 417WB to Lyon for egress.
• Due to emergency repairs, please plan extra travelling time if driving to The Stadium using Bank Street South Bound and, if possible avoid it completely.
• We highly recommend the use of transit.
Contact us 48 hours prior to your arrival.
A limited number of on-site accessible parking spaces are available on Event Days for guests with a valid Accessible Parking Permit (APP) on a first-come-first-served basis.
For more information, and to inquire about the availability of on-site parking, please contact us at least 48 hours prior to your arrival at 1-844-FAN-INFO (326-4636) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.