How to purchase your ticket?
You can purchase your tickets either online or over the phone. Please see the below for instructions.
1) Purchase your ticket online
- To purchase Ottawa REDBLACKS tickets, please click here
- To purchase Ottawa 67’s tickets, please click here
- To purchase Atlético Ottawa tickets, please click here
- To purchase Ottawa BlackJacks tickets, please click here
- To purchase Ottawa Aces tickets, please click here
- For all other TD Place Events, please click here
2) Purchase your ticket over the phone
- Groups – 613-232-6767 Ext 2 Option 3
- Season Seat Members – 613-232-6767 Ext 2 Option 1
- New Ticket Packages – 613-232-6767 Ext 2 Option 2
- Single Game Tickets – 613-232-6767 Ext 8221
Pre-paid Event Parking
Please click here to reserve a parking spot prior to your event.
TD Place Digital Tickets
Fans receiving individual tickets by ticket transfer will now receive tickets in a digital QR code format to display on your mobile phone rather than print at home
For further details, click here.
Purchase Accessible Tickets
To purchase accessible seating, please email the Td Place Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org and a ticketing representative will contact you within the next business day. Accessible seating is available on select levels of the arena and stadium.
A limited number of on-site accessible parking spaces are available on Event Days for guests with a valid Accessible Parking Permit (APP) on a first-come-first-served basis. For more information, and to inquire about the availability of on-site parking, please contact us at least 48 hours prior to your arrival at 1-844-FAN-INFO (326-4636) or by email at email@example.com.
For our regular sporting events, children 2 years of age and under may enter without a ticket but must sit on the lap of an accompanying adult.
Please note: Some shows (especially those intended for children) will have a different age policy. Please see the specific event page or contact the ticket office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Box Office Hours
Monday – Friday
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Event/Game Days, the Box Office opens 2 hours prior to the start of the events.
You can also purchase your ticket online, or email email@example.com or phone at 613-232-6767 Ext. 8221.