TD Place has collaborated with the City of Ottawa and OC Transpo to create accessible transportation options, to reduce traffic congestion, promote sustainable transportation modes, and get you to the event on time and stress-free!
During Ottawa REDBLACKS games, TD Place Parking will be unavailable 3 hours prior to each game time, with the exception of Otto’s Club Members, where parking is included with their membership.
Plan ahead and make your experience as seamless as possible by taking advantage of our FREE shuttle options (OC Transpo & OSEG Shuttles) or using our bike valet! Learn more about all of the available options below!
Come early to avoid the last-minute lines, we recommend you arrive 60 minutes before games and events.
If you are a TD Place or Lansdowne event ticket holder, your ticket to events at TD Place gets you free public transit service on all OC Transpo routes, starting three hours before the event and three hours after the event. This applies to all tickets for Ottawa REDBLACKS, Ottawa 67’s, Atlético Ottawa, Ottawa BlackJacks games as well as all other TD Place concerts, festivals, and events.
Plan Your Trip
• OC Transpo: You will need to show bus operators your mobile tickets for your free ride.
• LRT Stations: Your game-day ticket gets you a free ride on the LRT! At fare gates for LRT stations, you will need to access the ‘video chat’ function on the ticket machines to chat to a customer service agent, who will issue a pass and get you through the fare gates. To access the ‘video chat’, you should click on the “We’re here to help” button available on the ticket machines to launch the conversation.
Remember to keep your event ticket stub for your return trip on transit!
Without a game ticket, standard OC Transpo fares apply and standard payment options are accepted, including PRESTO, tickets, monthly passes and transfers.
Need Public Transit Information?
If you are an Ottawa REDBLACKS ticket holder and coming in from Quebec, in addition to free public transit service on all OC Transpo routes, you also get free STO service. To plan your trip, please click here.
OSEG Shuttle Bus
Exclusive to our Ottawa REDBLACKS guests, take advantage of our free Park & Shuttle service. Your ticket to these games gets you free service on all Park & Shuttle routes, before and after the event. For major events (over 15,000) you can Park and Shuttle directly to TD Place from multiple lots in Ottawa. Park & Shuttle service is not applicable to other events.
Plan Your Trip
For more information on the availability of Park & Shuttle service for your next event:
Direct shuttles start approximately 2-hours prior to the event start time.
• Canada Post: 2701 Riverside Dr. Ottawa, ON, K1A 0B1.
• City Hall: 110 Laurier Ave W, Ottawa, ON, K1P 1J1.
Park at City Hall for free! When you enter the garage at City Hall, take a spitter ticket as you would at any garage, and present it and your game ticket to a TD Place representative inside the liftgate. Please note that parking at City Hall is available for free up until Midnight on Game nights with the exception of the following dates (July 15, 2023, and September 30, 2023, available until 10 PM). After this time, access to City Hall will not be available until the following morning.
The TD Place representative will validate the spitter ticket to eliminate all charges that would normally be applied by the City Hall Parking. After you park your car, get to ground level and catch a free shuttle to TD Place from the south entrance of the building fronted by Lisgar Street. When you return to your car after the game, use the validated spitter ticket to exit the garage. For more information, please contact us.
Taxi & Ride Share
A designated Capital Taxi zone is located on Exhibition Way, used on non-event days and along Paul Askin Way used on-event days.
As the proud official taxi and limousine partner of TD Place, Ottawa REDBLACKS, & Ottawa 67’s, Capital Taxi is committed to helping you get to and from all the amazing TD Place zones (see below).
Plan Your Trip
To Book your Capital Taxi:
1. Text your pickup address to 613-744-3333, or
2. Call your pickup address to 613-744-3333, or
3. Download the free “Capital Taxi” mobile app to book, track and pay.
Book your Capital Taxi online >>
Once again, there is NO PARKING at TD Place/Lansdowne on a REDBLACKS game day unless you are an Otto’s Club member. We strongly encourage you to use one of the above options, however, we understand that some of our fans would like to understand where they could potentially park and walk to the stadium on game day. Below, you’ll find a list of nearby parking lots that are within a 30-minute walk of TD Place.
Plan Your Trip
The network of multi-use pathways and pedestrian areas leading to TD Place makes walking an attractive way to get to TD Place. For more information on walking routes to TD Place, please visit the City of Ottawa Website.
TD Place is easily accessible by cycling.
Are you an eventgoer? Free, secure bike parking is also provided on-site (EXCLUSIVE for REDBLACKS games). On REDBLACKS game days we offer a complimentary bike valet service for up to 80 bikes in addition to the 285 bike rings that are always available for use around Lansdowne Park.
Ride your bike to the event and leave your bike and helmet with us! You can find the Bike and Park at Gate 4 at TD Place.
Plan Your Trip
Don’t worry about bringing a lock either! The stations will be watched all day long.
For more information on cycling routes to TD Place, please visit the City of Ottawa Website.
TD Place is committed to working to improve access and opportunities for people with accessibility requirements in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
In collaboration with OC Transpo, we are pleased to provide accessible transit service on all routes to TD Place. For Stadium events, Para Transpo will pick up and drop off near Gate 1, a designated Accessible Support Entrance location.
Plan Your Trip
Accessible transit service provided by OC Transpo will provide service directly on Bank Street near Gate 1, a designated Accessible Support Entrance location. We are happy to provide wheelchairs to transport guests that may require assistance to and from their seats upon their arrival at TD Place. A member of our Guest Relations team can meet guests to ensure they receive the appropriate attention.
Please note, due to the limited number of wheelchairs, guests are not able to remain seated in them for the entire event. TD Place does not provide wheelchair rentals. Inquiries concerning accessible seating should be directed to the ticket office at 613-599-FANS (3267) or 1-877-788-FANS (3267).
If you would like to arrange for a wheelchair escort or to have Guest Relations assist you in getting to your seats, please contact us at least 24 hours prior to your arrival at 1-844-FAN-INFO (326-4636) or by email email@example.com.
During Ottawa REDBLACKS games, TD Place Parking will be unavailable. We highly encourage you to use the public transport and/or shuttle bus. Here are a few alternative parking, in case you really need to drive.
Plan Your Trip
Please find a few alternative parking and transportation options below to help accommodate your visit, especially on special events and games.
Nearby parking lots:
Park and walk under 20 minutes
• 170 Second Avenue Park on Levels 1 & 2 for short term parking to a max of 2 hours. Park on Levels 3 & 4 for longer than 2 hours parking (applicable rates apply) – 8 Minute walk or take the #6 or #7 bus.
• Killeany Place** – Impark 150 Isabella – 17-minute walk or take the #6 or #7 bus.
** The weekend day rate (until 6 pm) is $3.00. / Weekend evening rate (after 6 PM) is $3.00. (Pay both rates on arrival)
** Use the App, HangTag – https://hangtag.io/, and pay the day rate when you arrive. You will receive a notification on your phone indicating when your parking is about to expire. You can then opt to add the extra $3.00 evening rate through your phone instead of returning to the parking lot.
• 574 Bank Street (fees vary) – 15-minute walk or take the #6 or #7 bus.
Park and walk under 30 minutes
• 355 Cooper – 30-minute walk or take the #6 or #7 bus.
• Indigo parking 180 Argyle Road – 27-minute walk or take the #6 or #7.
• Saint Paul University – 223 Main Street – Great 26-minute walk across the Flora Bridge.
• Carleton University Lot 5 and P18 ** – Campus Avenue – walk 24 minutes or jump on the #7 by showing your game day ticket.
** Lot 5 for $10 after 5pm
** Pay at Pay Station or use Hotspot Parking App
• Saint – Thomas-D’Aquin – 1255 Kilborn – up to 28-minute walk.
• Impark 1355 Bank Street – up to 21-minute walk or take the #6.
Park and walk under 40 minutes
• 101 Queen (Bring entry ticket with you for re-entry) – 38-minute walk or take the #6 or #7 bus.
• 400 Slater – 38-minute walk or take the #6 or #7 bus.
Come early to avoid the last-minute lines. We recommend you arrive 60 minutes before each game and event.
Important Notes to Access The Stadium at TD Place on REDBLACKS Game Days
• On REDBLACKS game days, there will be no access to the parking garage VIA Bank Street starting 2 hours before kick-off until 1 hour post game. All garage access will be from Queen Elizabeth Drive during this time.
• Effective May 13, 2023 until June 25, 2023 the Queen Elizabeth Dr will be closed from 8AM to 8PM on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holiday Mondays between Fifth Ave and Somerset St for the “active use” roadway.
• From July 1, 2023 until September 4, 2023 the Queen Elizabeth Dr will be closed from 8AM to 8PM Seven days a week between Fifth Ave and Somerset St for the “active use” roadway.
• From September 9, 2023 until October 9, 2023 the Queen Elizabeth Dr will be closed from 8AM to 8PM on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holiday Mondays between Fifth Ave and Somerset St for the “active use” roadway. More details >>
• Due to construction, the Bank Street Bridge is down to a single lane in both directions. Please allow for extra time when planning your trip.
• Two main ramps downtown remain closed. Please, avoid 417EB to Bronson for ingress and 417WB to Lyon for egress.
• Due to emergency repairs, please plan extra travelling time if driving to The Stadium using Bank Street South Bound and, if possible avoid it completely.
• We highly recommend the use of transit.
• Please ACCESS HERE when planning your OC Transpo trip to TD Place.
Please note that there’s limited access to the Lansdowne area for the REDBLACKS game day.
1015 Bank St, Ottawa, ON, K1S 3W7
We will be more than happy to assist you with your inquiry. Click here to contact us.