TD Place has collaborated with the City of Ottawa and OC Transpo to create accessible transportation options, to reduce traffic congestion, promote sustainable transportation modes, and get you to the event on time and stress-free!
During Ottawa REDBLACKS games, TD Place Parking will be unavailable 3 hours prior to each game time, with the exception of Otto’s Club Members, where parking is included with their membership.
Plan ahead and make your experience as seamless as possible by taking advantage of our FREE shuttle options (OC Transpo & OSEG Shuttles) or using our bike valet! Learn more about all of the available options below!
Come early to avoid the last-minute lines, we recommend you arrive 60 minutes before games and events.
If you are a TD Place or Lansdowne event ticket holder, your ticket to events at TD Place gets you free public transit service on all OC Transpo routes, starting three hours before the event and three hours after the event. This applies to all tickets for Ottawa REDBLACKS, Ottawa 67’s, Atlético Ottawa, Ottawa BlackJacks games as well as all other TD Place concerts, festivals, and events.
Plan Your Trip
• OC Transpo: You will need to show bus operators your mobile tickets for your free ride.
• LRT Stations: Your game-day ticket gets you a free ride on the LRT! At fare gates for LRT stations, you will need to access the ‘video chat’ function on the ticket machines to chat to a customer service agent, who will issue a pass and get you through the fare gates. To access the ‘video chat’, you should click on the “We’re here to help” button available on the ticket machines to launch the conversation.
Remember to keep your event ticket stub for your return trip on transit!
Without a game ticket, standard OC Transpo fares apply and standard payment options are accepted, including PRESTO, tickets, monthly passes and transfers.
Need Public Transit Information?
If you are an Ottawa REDBLACKS ticket holder and coming in from Quebec, in addition to free public transit service on all OC Transpo routes, you also get free STO service. To plan your trip, please click here.
OSEG Shuttle Bus
Exclusive to our Ottawa REDBLACKS guests, take advantage of our free Park & Shuttle service. Your ticket to these games gets you free service on all Park & Shuttle routes, before and after the event. For major events (over 15,000) you can Park and Shuttle directly to TD Place from multiple lots in Ottawa. Park & Shuttle service is not applicable to other events.
Plan Your Trip
For more information on the availability of Park & Shuttle service for your next event:
Direct shuttles start approximately 2-hours prior to the event start time.
• Canada Post: 2701 Riverside Dr. Ottawa, ON, K1A 0B1.
• City Hall: 110 Laurier Ave W, Ottawa, ON, K1P 1J1.
Park at City Hall for free! When you enter the garage at City Hall, take a spitter ticket as you would at any garage, present it and your game ticket to a TD Place representative inside the liftgate.
The TD Place representative will validate the spitter ticket to eliminate all charges that would normally be applied by the City Hall Parking. After you park your car, get to ground level and catch a free shuttle to TD Place from the south entrance of the building fronted by Lisgar Street. When you return to your car after the game, use the validated spitter ticket to exit the garage. For more information, please contact us.
Taxi & Ride Share
A designated Capital Taxi zone is located on Exhibition Way, used on non-event days and along Paul Askin Way used on-event days.
As the proud official taxi and limousine partner of TD Place, Ottawa REDBLACKS, & Ottawa 67’s, Capital Taxi is committed to helping you get to and from all the amazing TD Place zones (see below).
Once again, there is NO PARKING at TD Place/Lansdowne on a REDBLACKS game day unless you are an Otto’s Club member. We strongly encourage you to use one of the above options, however, we understand that some of our fans would like to understand where they could potentially park and walk to the stadium on game day. Below, you’ll find a list of nearby parking lots that are within a 30-minute walk of TD Place.
Plan Your Trip
The network of multi-use pathways and pedestrian areas leading to TD Place makes walking an attractive way to get to TD Place. For more information on walking routes to TD Place, please visit the City of Ottawa Website.
TD Place is easily accessible by cycling. There are over 600 bike parking spaces.
Are you an event goer? Free, secure bike parking is also provided on-site (EXCLUSIVE for REDBLACKS games).
Ride your bike to the event and leave your bike and helmet with us! You can find the Bike and Park at Gate 4 at TD Place.
Plan Your Trip
Don’t worry about bringing a lock either! The stations will be watched all day long.
For more information on cycling routes to TD Place, please visit the City of Ottawa Website.
TD Place is committed to working to improve access and opportunities for people with accessibility requirements in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
In collaboration with OC Transpo, we are pleased to provide accessible transit service on all routes to TD Place. For Stadium events, Para Transpo will pick up and drop off near Gate 1, a designated Accessible Support Entrance location.
Plan Your Trip
Accessible transit service provided by OC Transpo will provide service directly on Bank Street near Gate 1, a designated Accessible Support Entrance location. We are happy to provide wheelchairs to transport guests that may require assistance to and from their seats upon their arrival at TD Place. A member of our Guest Relations team can meet guests to ensure they receive the appropriate attention.
Please note, due to the limited number of wheelchairs, guests are not able to remain seated in them for the entire event. TD Place does not provide wheelchair rentals. Inquiries concerning accessible seating should be directed to the ticket office at 613-599-FANS (3267) or 1-877-788-FANS (3267).
If you would like to arrange for a wheelchair escort or to have Guest Relations assist you in getting to your seats, please contact us at least 24 hours prior to your arrival at 1-844-FAN-INFO (326-4636) or by email email@example.com.
During Ottawa REDBLACKS games, TD Place Parking will be unavailable. We highly encourage you to use the public transport and/or shuttle bus. Here are a few alternative parking, in case you really need to drive.
Plan Your Trip
Please find a few alternative parking and transportation options below to help accommodate your visit, especially on special events and games.
Nearby parking lots:
Park and walk under 20 minutes
• 170 Second Avenue (Park on 2nd or 3rd Level ONLY) – 8-minute walk or take the #6 or #7 bus.
• Killeany Place** – Impark 150 Isabella – 17-minute walk or take the #6 or #7 bus.
** The weekend day rate (until 6 pm) is $3.00. / Weekend evening rate (after 6 PM) is $3.00. (Pay both rates on arrival)
** Use the App, HangTag – https://hangtag.io/, and pay the day rate when you arrive. You will receive a notification on your phone indicating when your parking is about to expire. You can then opt to add the extra $3.00 evening rate through your phone instead of returning to the parking lot.
• 574 Bank Street (fees vary) – 15-minute walk or take the #6 or #7 bus.
Park and walk under 30 minutes
• 355 Cooper – 30-minute walk or take the #6 or #7 bus.
• Indigo parking 180 Argyle Road – 27-minute walk or take the #6 or #7.
Park and walk under 40 minutes
• 101 Queen (Bring entry ticket with you for re-entry) – 38-minute walk or take the #6 or #7 bus.
• 400 Slater – 38-minute walk or take the #6 or #7 bus.
Come early to avoid the last-minute lines. We recommend you arrive 60 minutes before each game and event.
Important Notes to Access The Stadium at TD Place on REDBLACKS Game Days
• Highway 417 will be closed in both directions between Kent Street and Island Park Drive for five days, from Thursday, August 11 until August 15. Several on-ramps will also be affected by the work and there will be signs along the Queensway to direct motorists. Also, Booth Street will be closed from Norman to Arlington streets as part of the work.
• A section of Highway 417, between Metcalfe and Carling/Kirkwood, is scheduled to fully close in both directions starting at 8 pm on Thursday, August 11 and slated to reopen at 6 am on Monday, August 15, resulting in significant traffic impacts. Learn more.
• Due to construction, the Bank Street Bridge is down to a single lane in both directions. Please allow for extra time when planning your trip.
• On REDBLACKS game days, there will be no access to the parking garage VIA Bank Street starting 2 hours before kick-off until 1 hour post game. All garage access will be from Queen Elizabeth Drive during this time.
• Two main ramps downtown remain closed. Please, avoid 417EB to Bronson for ingress and 417WB to Lyon for egress.
• We highly recommend the use of transit and shuttles.
• Please ACCESS HERE when planning your OC Transpo trip to TD Place.
Please note that there’s limited access to the Lansdowne area for the REDBLACKS game day.
1015 Bank St, Ottawa, ON, K1S 3W7