HALLOWEEN AT TD PLACE
Things are starting to get spooky at TD Place! Join us for a day of costumes, candy and hockey!
On Sunday, October 28th the 67’s host the Sudbury Wolves in the annual Halloween Fright at 2:00pm.
The staff and mascots will be dressing up so you should too! Everyone in attendance is encouraged to wear their Halloween costumes to the game and join us for a Costume Parade in the game. The Ottawa Orchestra will be there as well playing spooky music with 3D printed instruments!
This is the perfect game to come to with the family for a ton of reasons:
- It’s Family Sunday Funday so take advantage of our ticket combo – $25 gets you a ticket to the game, bottomless pop and a hot dog!
- Trick-or-treat! Arrive early and wear your favorite costume so you can trick-or-treat with the retailers at Lansdowne as well as get access to the TD Place stops with your ticket.
- Costume parade will take place during the 2nd intermission.
- The Kid Zone will be Halloween themed with spooky activities for the kids.
- Train rides around Lansdowne! (Pick up outside Aberdeen).
- The Farmers Market starts at 9:00am and the 4th Annual Pumpkin Derby starts at 9:30am.
On October 28 there will be other activities going on at Lansdowne that you should check out before the game. The Farmers Market will be going on from 9:00am-3:00pm and the 4th Annual Pumpkin Derby will be happening from 9:30am-4:00pm.
There’s a lot going on Sunday and you don’t want to miss out! Get your tickets HERE
Click here to print your Trick-or-treating map: