Are you coming down to Lansdowne to shop and dine? Underground parking is always an option, as well, there are a limited number of metered street parking spots.
Please note that on events, concerts and game days we highly encourage you to use public transit, TD Place parking will be limited. Remember to check our upcoming events to plan your trip to TD Place and make your experience as seamless as possible.
TD Place has collaborated with the City of Ottawa and OC Transpo to create accessible transportation options, to reduce traffic congestion, and promote sustainable transportation modes. Learn more about all of the available options below!
TD Place Parking is vast to accommodate the everyday Lansdowne crowd. However, on event days, parking is limited.
Plan Your Trip
TD Place offers wide parking with the capacity of more than 1,000 vehicles. Park your car underground and access The Arena and The Stadium, the cinemas, the park, and the grocery using elevators and stairs. Learn more about parking at TD Place.
During Ottawa REDBLACKS games, TD Place Parking will be unavailable three hours prior to game time. If you are coming to the venue on these dates (July 21, August 5 & 19, September 10 & 24, October 14 & 29), please access here.
Please find a few alternative parking and transportation options below to help accommodate your visit, especially for special events and games.
Plan Your Trip
Nearby parking lots:
Park and walk under 20 minutes
• 170 Second Avenue (Park on 2nd or 3rd Level ONLY) – 8-minute walk or take the #6 or #7 bus.
• Killeany Place** – Impark 150 Isabella – 17-minute walk or take the #6 or #7 bus.
** The weekend day rate (until 6 pm) is $3.00. / Weekend evening rate (after 6 PM) is $3.00. (Pay both rates on arrival)
** Use the App, HangTag – https://hangtag.io/, and pay the day rate when you arrive. You will receive a notification on your phone indicating when your parking is about to expire. You can then opt to add the extra $3.00 evening rate through your phone instead of returning to the parking lot.
• 574 Bank Street (fees vary) – 15-minute walk or take the #6 or #7 bus.
Park and walk under 30 minutes
• 355 Cooper – 30-minute walk or take the #6 or #7 bus.
• Indigo parking 180 Argyle Road – 27-minute walk or take the #6 or #7.
Park and walk under 40 minutes
• 101 Queen (Bring entry ticket with you for re-entry) – 38-minute walk or take the #6 or #7 bus.
• 400 Slater – 38-minute walk or take the #6 or #7 bus.
Come early to avoid the last-minute lines. We recommend you arrive 60 minutes before each game and event.
If you are a TD Place or Lansdowne event ticket holder, your ticket to events at TD Place gets you free public transit service on all OC Transpo routes, starting three hours before the event and three hours after the event. This applies to all tickets for Ottawa REDBLACKS, Ottawa 67’s, Atlético Ottawa, Ottawa BlackJacks games as well as all other TD Place concerts, festivals, and events.
Plan Your Trip
• OC Transpo: You will need to show bus operators your mobile tickets for your free ride.
• LRT Stations: Your game-day ticket gets you a free ride on the LRT! At fare gates for LRT stations, you will need to access the ‘video chat’ function on the ticket machines to chat to a customer service agent, who will issue a pass and get you through the fare gates. To access the ‘video chat’, you should click on the “We’re here to help” button available on the ticket machines to launch the conversation.
Remember to keep your event ticket stub for your return trip on transit!
Without a game ticket, standard OC Transpo fares apply and standard payment options are accepted, including PRESTO, tickets, monthly passes and transfers.
Need Public Transit Information?
If you are a ticket holder and coming in from Quebec, in addition to free public transit service on all OC Transpo routes, you also get free STO service. To plan your trip, please click here.
TD Place and Lansdowne are pedestrian-friendly areas! Guests are encouraged to walk to TD Place using the scenic multi-use pathways along the Rideau Canal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Plan Your Trip
The multi-use pathways and pedestrian areas leading to TD Place make walking an attractive way to get to TD Place. For more information on walking routes to TD Place, please visit the City of Ottawa Website.
TD Place is easily accessible by cycling. There are over 600 bike parking spaces.
Plan Your Trip
For more information on cycling routes to TD Place, please visit the City of Ottawa Website.
Taxi & Ride Share
A designated Capital Taxi zone is located on Exhibition Way, used on non-event days and along Paul Askin Way used on-event days.
As the proud official taxi and limousine partner of TD Place, Ottawa REDBLACKS, & Ottawa 67’s, Capital Taxi is committed to helping you get to and from all the amazing TD Place zones (see below).
TD Place is committed to working to improve access and opportunities for people with accessibility requirements in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
In collaboration with OC Transpo, we are pleased to provide accessible transit service on all routes to TD Place. For Stadium events, Para Transpo will pick up and drop off near Gate 1, a designated Accessible Support Entrance location.
Plan Your Trip
Accessible Parking: A limited number of on-site accessible parking spaces are available on Event Days for guests with a valid Accessible Parking Permit (APP) on a first-come-first-served basis. For more information, and to inquire about the availability of on-site parking, please contact us at least 48 hours prior to your arrival at 1-844-FAN-INFO (326-4636) or by email at email@example.com.
Para Transpo: For Stadium events, Para Transpo will pick up and drop off near Gate 1, a designated Accessible Support Entrance location. Accessible transit service provided by OC Transpo will provide service directly on Bank Street near Gate 1, a designated Accessible Support Entrance location. We are happy to provide wheelchairs to transport guests that may require assistance to and from their seats upon their arrival at TD Place. A member of our Guest Relations team can meet guests to ensure they receive the appropriate attention.
Please note, due to the limited number of wheelchairs, guests are not able to remain seated in them for the entire event. TD Place does not provide wheelchair rentals. Inquiries concerning accessible seating should be directed to the ticket office at 613-599-FANS (3267) or 1-877-788-FANS (3267).
If you would like to arrange for a wheelchair escort or to have Guest Relations assist you in getting to your seats, please contact us at least 24 hours prior to your arrival at 1-844-FAN-INFO (326-4636) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Notes to Access TD Place | Lansdowne
• Highway 417 will be closed in both directions between Kent Street and Island Park Drive for five days, from Thursday, August 11 until August 15. Several on-ramps will also be affected by the work and there will be signs along the Queensway to direct motorists. Also, Booth Street will be closed from Norman to Arlington streets as part of the work.
• A section of Highway 417, between Metcalfe and Carling/Kirkwood, is scheduled to fully close in both directions starting at 8 pm on Thursday, August 11 and slated to reopen at 6 am on Monday, August 15, resulting in significant traffic impacts. Learn more.
• Due to construction, the Bank Street Bridge is down to a single lane in both directions. Please allow for extra time when planning your trip.
• Two main ramps downtown remain closed. Please, avoid 417EB to Bronson for ingress and 417WB to Lyon for egress.
• We highly recommend the use of transit.
• Please ACCESS HERE when planning your OC Transpo trip to TD Place.
1015 Bank St, Ottawa, ON, K1S 3W7